Rasmalai fudge is a delicious rich creamy & fudgy fusion dessert made in few minutes with aromatic flavours of rasmalai which is a popular and delicious Bengali sweet. Super easy to make with few ingredients and tastes divine.
HERE IS OUR RECIPE VIDEO OF RASMALAI FUDGE TO WATCH!
HERE IS THE PRINTABLE VERSION OF THE RECIPE!
- 1 tsp Salted butter
- 200 grams White chocolate chips (or white chocolate slab finely chopped)
- 100 grams Condensed milk
- 1 tbsp Warm Saffron milk
- 1/4th cup Pistachio
- 2 tbsp Dried rose petals
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- Pistachio silvers (for garnishing)
- Dried rose petals (for garnishing)
- Saffron (for garnishing)
- Take a heavy bottom pan.
- Add butter,white chocolate chips and condensed milk. Cook on low flame till all combined.
- Once combined, add warm saffron milk and combine well. Switch off the flame.
- Add pistachio, dried rose petals and cardamom powder and combine well.
- Transfer the mixture in a square dish lined with baking paper.
- Level the mixture with a spatula and garnish with pistachio silvers, dried rose petals and saffron. Press gently.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to set.
- Once set, let it come to room temperature.
- Cut into squares.
- Enjoy !
- Use a heavy bottom pan and cook on low flame to avoid burning of chocolate.
- You can also microwave the mixture at every 20 second interval till it's is melted and combined.
- The double boiling method can also be used to melt the mixture till it is combined.
- Play with this recipe to create as many fusion recipes of your choice.