Mango season is here! Hurray! I have so many unique, fusion and exciting mango recipe ideas going in my mind. No-bake mango tarts with creamy white chocolate and coconut filling will just blow your mind although i was not planning to put coconut in the creamy filling recipe before but the end result was just so delicious. Mango with coconut combination took this dessert to the next level. I have used Alphonso mangoes but you can use any variety of your favourite mangoes for this dessert. Also, for the base of the tart, i have used coconut biscuits but please go ahead and use any biscuits of your choice like Parle-g, Marie biscuits or Digestive biscuits. You can play with this recipe by swapping coconut powder with pista powder for a mango pista flavour. Pista and mango also goes very well and taste equally delicious and rich.
Super delicious, creamy dessert and so perfect in every bite. This recipe is a must try for all dessert & mango lovers.The best part is it’s super easy to make & its a no- bake.
HERE IS OUR RECIPE VIDEO OF NO-BAKE MANGO TART TO WATCH!
HERE IS THE PRINTABLE VERSION OF THE RECIPE!
Mango & Coconut White chocolate Tarts - No Bake & Eggless
Making No- Bake Tarts
- 2 cups Coconut/Digestive Biscuits (powdered)
- 1/4th cup + 1 tbsp Salted Butter (melted)
- 4 Tart moulds (4 inch)
Creamy Filling Mixture
- 150 grams White chocolate (melted)
- 1/4th cup Fresh cream (warm)
- 1 cup Whipping cream(Dairy-Free) (chilled)
- 2 tbsp Desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp Mango pulp
- 2 tbsp Pista slivers (for garnishing)
- 2 Mangoes(Alphonsos) (sliced)
Making No-Bake Tarts
- Crush the coconut/digestive biscuits to a fine powder in a grinder.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Take a tart pan.Put the biscuit mixture and press nicely and cover the mould.
- Keep in freezer for 30 mins
Creamy Filling Mixture
- Melt the white chocolate and add warm fresh cream and mix well till shiny smooth texture. White chocolate ganache is ready. Keep aside.
- Keep an empty glass bowl in freezer for 15 mins. Take the chilled bowl out from freezer and add chilled whipping cream on it.
- Beat the whipping cream at high speed till medium peaks.Add the white chocolate ganache and beat till combined.
- Add Desiccated coconut, cardamom powder and mango pulp. Beat till combined.
- Creamy Filling Mixture is ready.
- After 30 mins in freezer, tart is nicely set. Pour the filling mixture in it and level it.
- Keep in freezer for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, it's nicely set.
- Garnish with sliced mangoes and pista slivers
- De-mould the tart from the pan.
- Delicious creamy mango tart is ready.
- Enjoy chilled
- For tart base, any biscuits of your choice can be used like digestive, parle-g, marie biscuits.
- For filling mixture, i have used dairy-free cream. Dairy cream can also be used. If using dairy whipping cream, add 1/4th cup powdered sugar(sieved) as dairy creams are not sweet. Dairy-free creams are sweet, so i use them a lot in my desserts.
- I have used desiccated coconut in the filling mixture.You can swap it with pista powder also which will go very well with this recipe and taste equally delicious.