SuperFoods Ladoo(i also call them “Moms Magic Ladoos”) is made with healthy nuts and seeds, is sugar-free, full of energy, and can be eaten throughout the year guilt-free, and can be prepared in just 15 mins. My kids love and enjoy this treat as a snack, in their lunch boxes. It’s great for those who have a sweet tooth and want to indulge in a delicious treat guilt-free every day like my hubby. These delicious treats are always in my house to indulge in as they are super easy to make, very healthy, and nutritious. I am totally satisfied and happy when my family indulges in these healthy treats(that mom feeling).
HERE IS OUR RECIPE VIDEO OF SUPERFOODS LADOO TO WATCH!
HERE IS THE PRINTABLE VERSION OF THE RECIPE!
- 3 tbsp Clarified butter (ghee)
- 350 gms Dates (Mejdool)
- 1/4th cup Raisins (green)
- 1/4th cup Walnuts
- 1/4th cup Almonds
- 1/4th cup Cashewnuts
- 1/4th cup Pistachio
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Flax seeds
- 1 tbsp Sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp Poppy seeds
- 2 tbsp Desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp Dried Rose Petals
- De-seed the dates. Grind dates and raisins in a mixer grinder and keep them aside.
- Grind all the nuts and seeds into a coarse powder and keep them aside.
- Take a heavy bottom pan. Add 2 tbsp ghee and melt it. Add the coarse nuts, desiccated coconut, and roast for 2 mins on low flame.
- Add dried rose petals and poppy seed and roast for 1 min on low flame.
- Add cardamom powder and combine well.
- Spread the nuts on the and put 1 tbsp ghee and the dates mixture and saute for 2 mins on low flame.
- Now, combine the dates mixture with nuts and cook for 1 more min.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl. Mix with a spatula and form a dough. Let it cool completely.
- Make balls or ladoo shapes.
- SuperFoods Ladoos are ready.
- Enjoy this delicious sugar-free treat guilt-free.
- Mejdool dates can be swapped with dates of your choice.
- I prefer Mejdool dates (king of dates)as they are very soft, sweet, juicy, and fleshy in texture and taste.
- Ladoos can be stored in an air-tight container for up to 1 week at room temperature and 15 days in thefridge.